Text color: Select
Format / Text Color or click
Format/Bold or, click
Format/Italic or, click
Format/Underline or, click
Strike through: Select
Format/Strike Out or, click
Super script: Select
Format/Super Script or, click
Sub script: Select
Format/Sub Script or, click
Insert audio or video content
- Select insetion location
- Select Insert / Media Object or, click
- Pick the audio or video file to insert
- Do additional settings if needed by double-click on the object:
Common settings including number of times to play and the delaytime in seconds, which will used used later by the Test
program when conducting computer-based test.
Insert essay question
- Select question location.
- Select Insert / Essay Object or, click
- Double-click on the question, once inserted, to enter the question and question hint if provided, as followings
- Under the first input box, please enter the question.
- Close the dialog to confirm.
- From clipboard:
- Select image content.
- Select Copy or, press Ctrl + C.
- In Editor:
- Select the location to insert.
- Select Edit / Paste, or click , or press Ctrl + V.
- From file: Select Insert / Regular Object, then select From File
- Select the insert location.
- Select Insert / Symbols or, click
- Select the symbol to insert
- Click the button Insert
Insert Object / Equation
- Select Insert / Regular Object or, click "Insert Object",
- Create new object: Select "Create New" → select object type from "Object Type" → select OK.
- Create Object from file: Select "Create from File" → Browse for file → select OK.
Question group & level settings
- Select the question.
- Level setting: Question level varies from 1 to 15, set per user's own preferences
- Group setting: Questions of the same group have the same group ID, indicated by a letter.
- Other settings: (i) View: move to the question of selected ID. (ii) Set: apply settings.
Editor Settings: Select System / Editor Option
Default settings for media content.
Default settings for new questions
Printer settings for answer sheets.
Question number: Number of questions in
answer sheets, set by using SysMenu / Print Sheet
from Build Test.
Number of choices: Maximum number of choices each question.
Student ID length: Number of digits in student ID.
Language: Select language for answer sheet
Menu color setting.